Atomic Heart has recently released a massive update that includes subtitle size settings, enhanced visuals, updated shaders, and a multitude of problem corrections.
The removal of the binding of funiculars within the Vavilov Complex tunnels and the enhancements to shaders were the most significant fixes. Atomic Heart encountered a number of issues when saving puzzles with beams, and achievements were not activated even when all requirements were met. All of these issues have now been resolved.
Atomic Heart had problems preserving beam puzzles, and awards were not unlocked even when all prerequisites were accomplished.
This article examines the modifications and bug corrections incorporated in Atomic Heart patch 184.108.40.206. On the official website, you can find more detailed patch notes, which include the resolution of more common and third-party client issues.
- HUD, subtitle size settings
- Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements
- Fixed an issue with auto-detection of voice-over language
Visuals and Audio
- Improved display of shadows
- Fixed an issue with cartoons being absent in save rooms
- Removed binding of funiculars to FPS in the Vavilov Complex tunnels
- Updated shaders
- In certain places, the white image on TVs has been changed to static
- Fixed an issue with art subtitles—translation will now be displayed
- Updated first-person animations and fixed issues with the character’s body showing when playing with high FOV
- Fixed the freeze during the Morning Express quest
- Icarus in the VDNH now rises all the way when loading a save where it was stuck
- Fixed an issue with saving the puzzle with rays
- Fixed an issue with subtitle display (freezing)
- Added ability to loot corpses lying in the water
- Improved climbing in “corners”
- Added the ability to launch funiculars at the entrance to the Vavilov Complex tunnels after going through them
- Fixed an issue with getting stuck in collisions in some places
- Fixed several issues with the Mass Telekinesis ability
- Optimization and fixes for corpses of mobs
- Fixed an issue with health regeneration when loading a save
- Improved optimization (LTO and others)
PC Only Fix
- Fixed DLC content visualization on the character in the main menu
Console Only Change
- 120Hz mode (PS5, Xbox Series X|S) (mode will work with compatible devices that are supported by consoles (TV or monitor and HDMI 2.1 cable) only; the presence of 120Hz does not guarantee the operation of the mode)